Certificate Course on Human Rights
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To disseminate information about Human Rights and Duties.
- To sensitize the learner about Human Rights issues and develop basic understanding of Human Rights and their enforcement.
- To create awareness about moral, ethical, social and democratic values.
- To acquaint the student with international, regional and national organization structure of human rights.
- To make the students aware of their fundamental rights and fundamental duties.
- This course help in knowing ways and means to protect your Human Rights against unjustified actions by any Government Agency, Army, Police, Private Citizens/ Companies, or even Court Actions.
Last date for registration and payment of fee: 28th February 2018
Commencement of Course: 10th March 2018
Click here for BROCHURE