Certificate Course on Cyber Law
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU)
In collaboration with
CYBER LAW CONSULTING
(ADVOCATES AND ATTORNEYS)
What are Topics for Session?
1. Indian Cyber Law and its application in Organisations
2. Cyber Crimes: Rights, Duties and Remedies in Employer Employee Relationship 3
. Departmental Inquiries for Cyber misconduct: Substantive, Procedural and administrative perspective
4. Electronic Evidence: Preservation, Retrieval, Transfer and Admissibility
5. Use of Generic Cyber Forensic Tools in Organizations and its Legal Relevance
6. Information Technology Law, Compliances and Adherence policies
7. Protection of Privacy and Surveillance norms
When is the Programme
21st and 22nd July 2018
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai 2nd Floor, CETTM MTNL Building, Hiranandani Gardens, Technology Street, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076 Tel: 022-25703187, 022-25703188
Whom the course is beneficial:
Working legal and compliance professionals, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Auditors, Freelancers, Consultants, Lawyers and Law Students.
How to apply?
Complete application form along with payment details may be sent to email@example.com by 1st July 2018.
Applications received after 1st July 2018 shall be considered as delayed registration.
1st July 2018
There are 30 seats available on first come first serve basis.
For Further Queries Contact –
Dr. Anand Raut (Mb- 9422881721) (Course Coordinator)
Participation fee (Breakfast and Lunch Included)
Early bird registration fee (On of or before 1st July 2018) – Rs. 3000 per participant Late Registration (From 2nd July Onwards) – Rs. 5000 per participant
1. Non AC Room – Rs. 600/- Per Person per day (Twin Sharing)
2. AC Room – Rs. 1600/- Per Person per day (Twin Sharing)
* Rooms will be given subject to availability
For Official Notification, CLICK HERE