Case Note Competition by Legal Armor:
Register by June 4 [Extended]
Online Case Note Competition for Law Students and professionals
The legal Sphere is not just the academic aspect, but a combination of both the practical and the academic world. Legal Armor bringings to you a Case Note competition, which provides the best of both worlds.
The Supreme Court judgments provided for in the Competition not only enrich the academic experience but also provide knowledge about the practical aspect of the professional legal world. This Case Note Competition seeks to promote original thought, and analysis amongst students, researchers, academicians and legal practitioners.
- The aforesaid Online Competition is open to all Law Students, researchers’ academicians and/or legal practitioners.
- Only a Co-authorship of 2 participants is allowed.
- Words Limit: 1000 (including footnotes)
- Format: Doc. or Docx.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 14 for Headings, 12 for the text and 10 for the Footnotes
- Line Spacing: 1.5 for text and 1 for footnotes
- Alignment: Justified
- Margin: one inch each side
- Citation: Bluebook 19 th Edition.
- Language: English Only
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about Online case competition for Law Students
- Last Date of Registration: 5th June 2020
- Last Date of Submission: 10th June 2020
- Declaration of Result: End of June 2020
List of Cases for Case Note (choose any 1)
- State of Rajasthan v. Sahi Ram, Criminal Appeal 1497 of 2019 [Supreme Court]
- National Insurance Co. Ltd. v. Pranay Sethi, Special Leave Petition 25590 of 2014 [Supreme Court]
- M.R. Krishna Murthi v. New India Assurance Co. Ltd. , Civil Appeal 2476-2477 of 2019 [Supreme Court]
- The work must be original, and on plagiarism count, more than 10% will lead to disqualification.
- The submission shall have the following- facts of the case, reasoning, disposition and critical analysis of the judgment.
- The name of the author/s shall be mentioned inside the file, as a footnote.
- Only a maximum of 2 authors are allowed.
- Registration fees for Single Author: Rs. 200/-
- Registration fees for Co-Author: Rs. 300/-
- Payment modes available: Paytm/Google Pay/NEFT-RTGS
Payment and Submission Guidelines
Single Author or Co-Author as per the requirement. for link, click here.
- Winner: Cash Prize+ Internship Opportunity+ E-Certificate of winning.
- The best case note, if found, of the remaining two judgments (apart from the winning case note-judgment)will also be published on the website.
- All participants will receive E-certificates.
For more Information click, here.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers