Campus Ambassador Program @ Section for Law Students, INBA [Delhi Region]: Apply by Jan 15
INBA invites the applications for the Campus Ambassador Program. It is one of our initiatives to bring all of Student Community together and work for creative ideas and thoughts across India.
Our Campus Ambassador Program recognises and awards enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated Students by providing them the opportunity to represent INBA on their college campus.
About the recruitment drive
The Recruitment Drive is an initiative by Indian National Bar Association (INBA) for the benefit of law students across the country. The course of this drive it to short list the vivid and versatile law enthusiasts.
With the purpose ranging from legal networking to enhancement of legal knowledge of the members of this drive, including various other benefits that shall come through in tenure of the membership of INBA.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Campus Ambassadors of INBA shall observe and follow the following roles and responsibilities in order to preserve their membership with INBA:
- The members shall represent INBA Section for Law Students at their respective college.
- Each member may form a committee of students comprising of 5 to 7 students to delegate and distribute his/her functions in order to execute the given task by their superior.
- Each member shall promote INBA Section for Law Students as and when it’s possible in order to increase the pool knowledge and connectivity.
- Each member shall participate in a monthly conference call that shall be organized by the officiating members.
- Each member shall, at the end of every month, send an email listing the details of the academic and socio-cultural activities at their college campus that, if approved, will be published on the website of INBA.
- Each member shall plan, organize or be a part of an activity or event at their respective college during their tenure as members of the INBA.
- Each member shall encourage students to submit articles, summary of case laws, comments on new & emerging laws within the dimensions of the legal field, or any suggestions in form of articles and newsletter for the amendment and reformations in existing laws.
- Each member shall undertake any step for the welfare of the students, legal profession & practitioners and in the larger interest of society within the framework of policy of INBA.
Expectations from an ideal candidate
- Devoting 8-10 hours a week to INBA Student Section
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Out-of-box and creative thinking
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Honesty and reliability
- Strict adherence to timeline
- Student pursuing three year or five year law course from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in organizing/managing/directing/volunteering educational, technical or cultural event (preferably)
Send an email with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com with the subject line: “Application for Campus Ambassador Program” and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Last date for application: 15th January, 2018
Shortlisted candidates have to go through interviews:
- Telephonic Interview
- Video Conference Interview (if necessary)
- Personal and soft-skill development
- Discount on INBA Academy courses
- Discount on paid conferences organized by INBA
- Opportunity to participate in networking events
- Around the globe exposure in the field of law
- Scholarship opportunities
- Certificate of Merit and Letter of Recommendation after successful completion
Note: All the positions are unpaid and voluntary in nature.
For further clarifications, please free to contact the undersigned:
- Jayant Bhardwaj: Chairman, Section for Law Students, INBA; Contact No. +91-9643818515; Email: email@example.com
- Mudit Marwah: Convenor, Campus Ambassador Program; Contact No.: +91-9873737593 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sriparna Mitra: Co-Convenor, Campus Ambassador Program; Contact No. +91-9706155701 Email: email@example.com