CALL FOR PAPERS:
“JOURNAL OF GLOBAL RESEARCH & ANALYSIS” “Special Issue on Law”
[Bi-Annual Multi- Disciplinary Refereed Research Journal]
Volume 8 Issue I,
Deadline: June 20, 2019
Journal of Global Research & Analysis (JGRA) is a peer reviewed “A Bi-Annual Journal” (Print) in English for the enhancement of research published by Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) under the aegis of K. R. Education Society, Panipat.
Journal of Global Research & Analysis (JGRA) offers a common platform to scholars of all disciplines to circulate their scholastic inter-disciplinary research.
Primary purpose of the Journal is to inculcate a culture of research among the Academicians, Research Scholars, Students and Practitioners to be an important forum which promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community.
The Journal (Special Issue on Law) does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original.
We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from and within the legal community for Vol. 8 Issue I.
The present issue of “Journal of Global Research & Analysis” does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. “Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law”
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be send along with the article.
- Articles: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Authorship:A maximum of one co-authors is permitted.
- Citation Style:Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes:Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format.
NOTE: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
Headings should follow the following standard:
1. LEVEL 1 HEADING: All Capitals & Bold; (Times New Roman font, in font size 14)
1.1. LEVEL 2 SUB-HEADING First Letter CAPITAL & BOLD;( Times New Roman font, in font size 12)
1.1.1. Level 3 Sub-Sub-Heading: First Letter CAPITAL & BOLD & ITALIC;( Times New Roman font, in font size 12)
126.96.36.199. Level 4 Sub-Sub-Sub-Heading: Normal (Times New Roman font, in font size 12)
- Last date for submission of Articles: 20thJune, 2019
- Confirmation of Selected Papers: On/before 1stAugust, 2019
How to submit
- All articles are to be mailed at email@example.com with the Subject: “Call for Papers 2019 8 Issue I”
- For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Click Here