Call for Papers: NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273). Deadline: 20thMarch, 2017
The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 11th Edition. The Journal, being the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal.
We welcome submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (inclusive of footnotes); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes and Commentaries between 1000 and 3000 words.
- Submission are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before 20thMarch, 2017.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 150 words, accompanying the article.
- By submitting an article the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC) non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within one week of submission.
For further queries contact email@example.com
For Full Notification, CLICK HERE
For Standard Indian Legal Citation, , CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org