Call for Papers: Lex Humanitariae |Journal for a Change [Vol I – Issue I]: No Publication Fee :
Submit by Dec 22, 2019
About the Organisation
Lex Humaniatariae is an endeavor of growing team of lawyers, professors and law enthusiasts who aim at providing a platform to the authors by way of open access system to present their work to the masses.
About the Journal
Lex Humanitariae is a non-annual peer reviewed law journal aimed at reiterating the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. The journal with a hope to foster legal research welcomes submissions in the form of articles, short notes, book reviews and case comments. The principles of care, precision and impartiality guide the journal to set a dual goal i.e. to publish a journal worth to lawyers and to provide educational knowledge of value to students.
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The journal invites entries for publication under the following categories: –
(1) Articles (3000-6000 words)
(2) Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
(3) Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
(4) Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
The limits are inclusive of footnotes and subject to relaxation.
Submissions must strictly conform to the below provided guidelines so as to be considered for publication.
How to submit
- All submissions must be directed at email@example.com
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/ Short Note/ Case or Legislative Comment/ Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue I – [category]”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hrs on December 22, 2019.
Authors shall be provided with a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, and the soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the journal’s website.
For further queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com
Mr. Tushar Seth – Managing Editor
Mobile no.- +91 9818443267