Call for Papers: KIIT Student Law Review by KIIT University [Volume 8]:
Submit by July 31
Call for Papers for Law Students, legal professionals and academicians
About KIIT and the Student Law Review
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, formerly KIIT University is an institute of higher education located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
The KIIT Student Law Review (KSLR) is the flagship Review (ISSN: 2348-4381) of the KIIT School of Law, Bhubaneswar, Odisha having a double-blind peer-review process of selection.
The KIIT School of Law, hereby announces the call for papers for Volume VIII of KSLR. We extend our invitation to law students (both postgraduates and undergraduates), professionals, lecturers, policymakers, and others to send in their write-ups on contemporary issues of law.
The Review, through its publications, seeks to generate interest for a better understanding of the major areas of law and also to provide a national and international forum for debate on the comparative, analytical aspects and issues.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about Call for Papers for Law Students
Themes of the Law Review
This issue of the Review would highlight interdisciplinary contemporary legal issues that are giving impetus to deliberation, not only among the student community but also within the entire legal fraternity.
- Articles (5000-7000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Short Articles (3000-5000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review (1200-1500 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments (2500-4000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Legislative Briefs (maximum 2500 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Submissions to the KIIT Student Law Review [Volume VII] should adhere to the following guidelines:
- All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The submission is to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email at [email protected]
- Emails must mention the Subject: “KSLR Volume 8 Submission:” followed by the title of the paper. Soft copies should be submitted by 31st July 2020.
E-mail: [email protected]
Saman Asif: +91 6206304001/7327094368
Udayan Mukherjee: +918697102760
For the brochure, click here
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers