CALL FOR PAPERS-
Journal of Socio-Legal Studies and Research [Vol I, Issue II]: No Publication Fee.
Submission Deadline – June 2
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Journal of Socio-Legal Studies and Research (JSLSR) is an open-access student-edited blind peer reviewed interdisciplinary journal. The Journal is expected to be a platform for the academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas.
The present issue of Journal of Socio-Legal Studies and Research (JSLSR) shall focus on the Social Issues as well as Legal and Policy matters. Preference will be given to recent developments and trends in the Socio-Legal domain. However, JSLSR does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished and up to date.
Law students pursuing the three year LL.B, as well as the five year integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates, Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit.
The JSLSR would accept submission in the form of
- Articles are academic writings which discuss and analyze original legal issue and problem. JSLSR considers Article submissions of 5000-7000 words, excluding footnotes.
- Short articles are those which advance an idea or initiates analytical discussion. JSLSR considers papers of length 3000-4500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Case notes and Book Review can be submitted on any legal or policy development the length of which shall conform to not exceeding 2500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
We accept footnote citations exclusively. Citations must conform to standards laid in the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition).
Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes
- Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles.
- The footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- Alignment must be justified.
- All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted
All the submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
Both single authored and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted.
- The author(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to email@example.com
- The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The subject of the e-mail must clearly mention “Manuscript Submission for JSLSR”
- A cover letter must accompany the manuscript mentioning the relevant author/s details such as Name, Institute/Organization, Year of Study, Contact Details, etc.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication would be duly conveyed to the author(s) through the e-mail id used by the author(s) for correspondence by the Journal.
Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 2nd June, 2019 (Sunday)
For website Click Here
for Full details click here
All correspondence must be via email, and should be addressed at: firstname.lastname@example.org