Call for Papers:
Indraprastha Law Review by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University:
Submit May 25
Call for papers for Law Students academicians, research scholars and lawyers.
University School of Law and Legal Studies, a constituent of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, envisages advancement of institutional expertise in the area of legal research and education by augmenting academic and professional excellence, developing critical and relentless engagement with legal theory and practice, synergizing law, legal research, legal education and action to further the quest for justice.
University School of Law and Legal Studies has come up with summer issue 2020 online journal, “Indraprastha Law Review” (ILR). The journal is double-blind peer-reviewed with the fundamental premise to promote interdisciplinary research entailing detailed study of law and legal studies/discourse with other disciplines. This journal shall serve as a guide to the future contours of interdisciplinary research in the contemporary era.
The objective of the Journal
ILR tends to promote legal research concerning various dimensions of law and legal studies/discourse by organising interactive webinar and teleconference in the forthcoming release of the journal. The Summer 2020 Edition emphasises on the research component on legal issues in modern times.
All academicians, research scholars, lawyers, and law students can submit original manuscripts of articles, book reviews, case comments relating to recent developments in law and legal studies. Authors are required to submit their paper as per the following standards:
- Articles (5000-8000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Case Comments (1500-2500 words)
- Legislative Comments (1500-2500 words)
- Abstracts must not exceed 250 words, and to be included with the final paper submission.
- All the submissions shall be put to double stage blind peer review and only on the recommendations of the reviewers the papers submitted shall be considered for publication.
- The entries submitted shall be original and plagiarism norms of the UGC shall be applicable in the submissions.
- The bluebook 20th edition is the citation pattern which must be uniformly followed by all the stakeholders
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about call for papers for Law Students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners.
How to Submit
All the stakeholders are requested to send in their entries on [email protected] by 25th May 2020.