Call for Papers:
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy [ISSN 2394-2657, Vol 6, Issue 1]
: No Publication Fees, Submit by Sep 25.
About the Organizer
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a non-profit, student reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication.
The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy.
It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy.
Note: No demand for any payment at any stage of publication is made
- Articles: It must comprehensively analyse a specific issue including the status quo, indicating the lacunae and potential solutions. Author may compare the law of other jurisdictions to strengthen the argument in between 8,000 and 10,000 words.
- Short Articles: They are more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. It should be between 5,000 and 8,000 words.
- Case Commentaries: A comment critiques a recent judgement, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or a state legislature in between 3,000 and 5,000 words.
- Book Review: A critical review of any book related to the law in between 3,000 and 5,000 words.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 20th Edition. Speaking footnotes are discouraged.
The body of the paper shall be: Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 Line Spacing: 1.5
Citations: Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 10 Line Spacing: 1
The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy are to be sent at journal[at]ijlpp.com
- The manuscript must not contain any indication of the identity of the author.
- The entries should reach the given email id before 5:00 PM, 25th September 2019.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- A cover letter in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format, mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached SEPARATELY along with the article itself in the same mail.
- Subject of the mail should be – “Submission for Volume 6 issue 1”.
- A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
Official Email: [email protected]