Call for Papers:
Human Rights Law Journal
by National Law University Odisha :
Submit by Feb 10
About National Law University Odisha
National Law University Odisha is an autonomous law university in India located at Cuttack, Odisha. It was established in 2008 under the National Law University Odisha Act, commencing its first batch from July 2009.
Call for Papers
National Law University Odisha, Cuttack is going to publish the Fifth Issue of its journal in the area of Human Rights titled “Human Rights Law Journal” in the month of July 2020.
The editorial board of Human Right Law Journal [ISSN: 2581-3307] is inviting long article/special article/short article form the legal academia for the upcoming issue. The write-ups may focus on any contemporary topic relating to Human Rights, such as the following:
- Human Rights and Data Protection
- Human Rights Challenges in the Digital Age
- Access to the Internet as a Human Right
- Human Rights and Climate Change
- Citizenship, Refugee and Human Rights
- Harmonization of International Human Rights Law through national court decisions
Note: Authors are free to choose any topic relating to the Human Rights issue. The above description of themes and areas are for an elucidatory purpose. Submissions should demonstrate the strong methodological approach, high writing quality, robust analysis, and adherence to the topic.
- Articles: 6000 words excluding footnotes
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments: 3500 words excluding footnotes
- Book Reviews: 2500 words excluding footnotes
- Abstract: 300 words
- Font Type and Size (Main Text): Times New Roman, 12
- Font Type and Size (Footnotes): Times New Roman, 10
- Line Spacing (Main Text) and (Footnotes): 1.5, Single Citation Format OSCOLA File Format .doc or .docx
- Joint Authorship Maximum of two authors can collaborate for any submission Mailing address for submission: [email protected]
- Last Date for Submission: 20.01.2020
- Name of the File Name of the Author + Title of the Submission
- Headings and Sub-Headings: Headings and Sub-Headings should be numbered, should be of the same font type and
- size as the main text and should be in bold.
Checklist for Submission
- Abstract with Keywords
- Main Contribution
- List of References
- Declaration of Originality
- Copyright Clearance
The Last date for the Submission for the present issue is 10th February 2020.
Ms. Anamika: +91- 8763277815
Mr. Priyadarshee Mukhopadhyaya: +91- 8617554983
E-mail: [email protected]