Excellence Enablers’ Gatekeepers of Governance Summit
Excellence Enablers Private Limited is a corporate governance advisory firm founded by Mr. M. Damodaran, Former Chairman, Securities and Exchange Board (SEBI), Unit Trust of India (UTI) and Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI).
Excellence Enablers is inviting original articles on the issues related to corporate governance focusing mainly on India.
After initial screening, selected submissions will be reviewed and finalized for publication on the company’s soon to be launched corporate governance forum.
Author(s) of entries judged to be outstanding shall be provided with an opportunity to present their paper(s) at the Gatekeepers of Governance-2017, the annual corporate governance summit organized by Excellence Enablers.
- ‘Good Corp – Bad Corp’, defining corporate governance as more than a good practice (along with case laws).
- Corporate Governance – A comparative analysis of India and one or more developed countries.
- Role of Board committees in good corporate governance.
- Culture and corporate governance.
- Journey from compliance to governance.
- Need for corporate governance in promoter centric entities in India.
- Retail investor activism and improved corporate governance.
- Inter-relation between digitalization and corporate governance.
- Role of institutional investors in improving corporate governance standards.
- CSR: compliance or exploitation?
- The submission shall not exceed 2500 words.
- The word count is inclusive of footnotes.
- Submissions are required to be in Times New Roman font, double-spaced and word-processed compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.
- The Font size of the main text must be 12 and that of the footnotes must be 10.
- All submissions must conform to the Bluebook (20th edition) system of citation.
- All submissions are required to begin with an abstract in approximately 150 words.
- The paper(s) must be accompanied with author’s name, postal address, email ID and telephone number.
- All submissions are to be emailed at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All authors are required to submit a certificate affirming that the contents of the submission are original work.
The last date of submission shall be 4 weeks from the date of the advertisement, i.e. 15thApril, 2017.
All submissions must be submitted electronically.
|Name: Ms. P. Lalita Sowmya PriyaEmail: email@example.com||Name: Ms. Yashna PahwaEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Designation: Research Associate||Designation: Research Associate|
|Phone No. : 011-26143500, 011 43595444 (10 am to 6 pm)||Phone No. : 011-26143500, 011 43595444 (10 am to 6 pm)|
For Further Details Click Here
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com