Call For Papers:
DME Journal of Law (DMEJL) by Delhi Metropolitan Education (GGSIPU) Noida:
Submit May 30
Call for Papers for Law Students, legal professionals and academicians
ABOUT DME AND RESEARCH CELL
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida (DME) is a premier educational institution affiliated to GGSIPU, New Delhi. Ever since the inception, its aim has been promotion of research as the backbone of education. The Research Cell at DME was established to encourage an environment conducive to research and work untiringly towards the development of research skills of faculty members and students. Research Cell DME is releasing the DME Journal of Law (DMEJL) and seeks to invite papers for DMEJL Volume 1, 2020.
DMEJL is an open access online peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary academic annual journal. It endeavors to serve as the leading forum for thoughtful and scholarly engagement for a broad range of complex issues at the intersection of law, public policy and social change in the world.
Scope of the Journal extends to socially and politically relevant contemporary legal issues. Theme of the paper may revolve around business law, civil rights and civil liberties, environmental law and human rights, international law, law and gender, law and public policy, law and technology, sports and entertainment law, media law, intellectual property rights, alternate dispute resolution, Indian constitutional law and Indian criminal law.
Research scholars, legal professionals, academicians and students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting submissions in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Case reviews (3000-4000 words)
- Legislative reviews (3000-4000 words)
NO PUBLICATION FEE.
● Font size: 12 (main text), 14 (heading), 10 (footnotes)
● Font style: Times New Roman
● Footnote: JILI style of citation
● Bibliography must be included along with the Research Articles.
● Justify the text.
● Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
● Abstract of 250-300 words must be submitted along with the main article/book review/legislative review.
● Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
● Along with abstract, keywords must also be mentioned.
● The acceptable format for submission of document is .doc or .docx
● The guidelines of UGC will be followed, with respect to Plagiarism.
● Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about Call for Papers for Law Students
Authors can submit the manuscripts online via email on this email ID: [email protected]. Submission to be accompanied by a cover letter including:
● A concise and informative title.
● The names and affiliations of all authors.
● The name, mailing address, mobile number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
● Any acknowledgments to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
● The cover letter must be in .doc or .docx file.
Publication shall be subject to a thorough review process and plagiarism shall be checked using Turnitin. The author/s must ensure that the work described in the research paper or article has neither been published previously nor under consideration for publication anywhere.
Last Date for Abstract Submission: May 30, 2020
Communication about Acceptance of Abstract: June 15, 2020
Last date for Submission of Final Paper: July 15, 2020
In case of any queries, write to us at: [email protected]
For further details, click here.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers