Call for Papers: Contemporary Issues in Indian Society.
Faculty of Law
Banaras Hindu University
Submit by 05th March, 2017
Call for Papers
Contemporary Issue in Law and Society is a peer reviewed edited book in English aiming to enhance the research work in Law and open more dimensions of research in Law. This book is the joint effort of the Faculty members and Students of Banaras Hindu University aiming to have more inter-disciplinary researches in Law and their aspect in socio-economic analysis of the Society.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 05th March, 2017.
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and others interested in the field of Law and Society are requested to send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com The submission will be in MS Word (*.doc or *.docx).
- Name of the Author
- Position/Year of Study
- Author Contact Information
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing. Hindi will be Kruti Dev 010.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- The article will be of not more than 6000 words with an abstract of not less than 250 words.
- Human Rights
- Right to Information
- Education – Primary and Higher
- Public Interest Litigation
- Same Sex Marriage and its Implications
- Panchayati Raj in India
- Women Empowerment in India
- Freedom of Speech
- Empowerment of Marginalized Section( Reference to SC/ST)
- International Relations
- Politics and Society
- Child Labour
- Caste Dominance in Society
Dr. Raju Majhi
Assistant Professor, Law School, BHU
Sub Editor, Student Co-ordinator
Shruti Jain– +91-7080907407
Kanhaiya Prasad– +91-7376081082
For More Details, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org