Call for Paper
2nd Conference on Criminal Justice System in India by
Aiding Hands Foundation, Delhi:
Submit by July 20
Aiding Hands Foundation is organizing its 2nd conference on “Criminal Justice System in India: Emerging Dimensions” to be held in the month of August 2019.
Who can participate
Research papers are invited from the academicians, researchers, practitioners, and students on the broad themes given below. Research papers should apply research skills and must highlight the specific research problem. The work should be original, previously unpublished and must not be in the stage of submission/consideration elsewhere.
- Administration of criminal justice system.
- Judicial Law-Making in India.
- Decriminalising section 377 IPC: Right to choose my partner.
- Criminal Justice and Human Rights.
- Right to a speedy trial.
- Reforms in police investigation and prosecution.
- Role of police, Legislature, Judiciary, NGOs and. Educational institutions in crime prevention.
- Reforms in Judiciary, Judicial Process, and trial procedure for efficient CJs.
- Any other sub-theme.
Registration Fee per person
- Single Participation (without research paper): Rs 500 INR
- Student ( Single Author): Rs 500 INR
- Student (Co-Author): Rs 1000 INR
- Research Scholar: Rs 700 INR
- Academician or legal professional (Single Author): Rs 1000 INR
- Academician or legal professional (Co-Author): Rs. 1500 INR
- International Participant: Rs 2000 INR
- Last date for Abstract Submission: 20th July 2019
- Notification of selected Abstracts: 23rd July 2019
- Last date for payment of registration fee: 25th July 2019
- Last date for submission of full papers: 17th August 2019
Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com along with a covering letter. The covering letter should include the name of the authors, contact details and affiliations.
Director, Aiding Hands Foundation, Nihit Singhal- 8130179007
Member, Aiding Hands Foundation, Arpita Sinha- 8376016933