Call for Paper_National Journal of Real Estate Law_Submit by May 15
Call for Papers
National Journal of Real Estate Law
Volume 1, Issue 2 [No Publication Fee]: Submit by May 15
National Journal of Real Estate Law invites submission of unpublished original research article, review article or case law, project report, synopsis for its Volume 1, Issue 2.
National Journal of Real Estate Law is a bi-annual publication.
The focus of the Journal encircles the vast real estate development in the country and the world and the related factors like the economic boom, rise of nuclear families, the rise of disposal income, and the growth of tier II and III cities and towns which have smoothen the way for further growth in the real estate industry. Real estate is always in relation to an immovable property. The real estate in India is governed by largely broad structure of policies and laws. We welcome all the practitioners, scholars, and lawyers handling Real Estate Law through this journal to share their true research and review on new amendments in law relating to Real Estate.
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Easements Act
- the Registration Act
- Slum Areas (Improvement and Clearance) Act
- Environment (Protection) Act 1986
- Forest (Conservation) Act of 1980
- Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act of 2013
- Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act
- Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Act
- Indian Stamp Act 1899
- Special Economic Zones Act of 2005
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected based on quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research paper or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.
Research Scholars, Academicians, Independent Law Professionals and other members of Law Fraternity may send in their submission latest by 15th May 2019.
1) The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
2) Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
3) A reference list should be provided at the end of the manuscript. All the references mentioned in the text should be cited in the “Author–Number” system (Vancouver style). There should be at least 10 references in the article.
4) The body of the paper shall be-
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
5) The copyright of the entry to the Journal should be submitted once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- Research articles (which should not be more than 5000 words with an abstract of not more than 250 words).
- Review articles (Should not be more than 6000 words with an abstract that can stretch up to 300 words and references can be up to 100 at maximum).
- Popular articles (Should not be more than 6000 words with an abstract that can stretch up to 300 words and references can be up to 100 at maximum).
- Short communications (1000 words). For Author’s convenience
NJREL shall follow British English.
All the Articles and Research Papers being contributed for National Journal of Real Estate Law are to be sent at: email@example.com
Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
Authors should mention the name, email id., name of the institution, address of the institution along with the manuscript.
Contact: For any doubt(s)/clarification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org