Call for Paper
RGNUL Student Research Review
(Volume 3 Issue 2).
Deadline: Jan.30, 2017
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
“Constitutionalism: Revisiting the Grundnorm“
I. Revisiting the Indian Constitutional Law:
- Fiscal Federalism and Introduction of GST
- Right to Internet as a Fundamental Right
- Doctrine of Public Function for the Definition of State
- End-to-End Encryption of Messages and Legitimacy of Privacy Laws
- Digital participation: e-democracy & e-governance.
II. International & Global Constitutionalism:
- Constitutional Weapons to Fight Cross-Border Terrorism
- Restrictions on Prediction of Exit Polls by the Media: Constitutional Analysis across jurisdictions.
- Measures to Save Environment: A Constitutional Guarantee to Burden on States
- Fathoming Public Interest Litigation in International Judicial Forums
- Global Environmental Constitutionalism
Kindly note that the above list of sub-themes is not exhaustive.
The Last Date for submissions is January 30, 2017, by 11:59 P.M (Indian Standard Time)
Students Pursuing their Undergraduate and Masters Course can send their submissions for the Law Review.
RGNUL shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications and only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com