Call for Paper:
Justice Dipak Misra 1st National Call for Chapters 2019 , Get Published in a Book
:Register by Sep 30.
About The Law Learners
The LAW Learners is an initiative to make legal education accessible in the most creative manner. TLL offers Free Certificate Courses, Company Certified Advanced Courses, Online Competitions, Regular Quizzes, Free Publications, Internships, Workshops and the like. The LAW Learners is funded by the Government of Gujarat. Our efforts have been appreciated by the Times of India, Gujarat Samachar, DNA, Dainik Jagran etc. We have as well been appreciated by the Governor of Gujarat , Former Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh and the Attorney General of India Mr. K.K. Venugopal.
Our Advisory Board is presided over by the Former Chief Justice of India Justice Dipak Misra, followed by the Former SC Judges, Vice Chancellors and Registrars of Renowned National Universities. Our Editorial Board is honoured to have Member of Parliament Mr. K.T.S Tulsi, Prof. Dr. M.P. Singh, Former Chief Justice of Sri Lanka and the like. The LAW Learners is recognized by Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
About the Event
TLL is proud to announce JUSTICE DIPAK MISRA 1st NATIONAL CALL FOR CHAPTERS ON CHANGING FACETS AND DYNAMISM OF LAW 2019, in the name and honour of Justice Dipak Misra, a man who needs no introduction. Justice Misra is the Former Chief Justice of India [45th] and has also served as the Chief Justice of Patna and Delhi High Court. His judgments have endeavored to create a dynamic environment in the most positive manner. During his term, India has witnessed some revolutionary rulings. Here’s an opportunity for you to Get Published in a Book, Edited by Renowned Legal Luminaries. The Books shall be Edited by – Former Chief Justice of Sri Lanka, Vice Chancellor of NUSRL Ranchi, Vice Chancellor of NUALS Kochi, Vice Chancellor of DNLU and Former Vice Chancellor of NLSIU Bangalore.
TLL with an aim to promote Research and Publications, is all set to launch 6 Books on various Subject areas of Law, Published by TLL. We invite Submissions for Publications in these Books. All the Books shall bear an ISBN Number. The Books shall be Republished by an International Publication – LAMBERT ACADEMIC PUBLISHING, GERMANY.
- All Selected Authors avail Publication in a Book bearing ISBN, Edited by Renowned Legal Jurists, published by TLL and Republished by Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
- The Books shall be graced with a Foreword by Former Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra J.
- Certificate of Publication to all Selected Authors.
- Certificate of Excellence to all Selected Authors.
- Letter of Recommendation to Top 3 Selected Papers.
- Assured Internship Opportunity to all Participants, with The LAW Learners.
- All Participants receive a 30% Discount Coupon on our Recognized and Certified Online Courses and 50% Discount Coupon on Ebook.
- There is no bar on eligibility. We highly encourage submissions from the Legal Fraternity – Law Students, Legal Professionals and Esteemed Members of the Legal Academia.
- Author may choose to Submit on any Topic of Law. There is no Restriction on the Number of Submissions by an Author.
Authors are requested to Register their Topics by 30th September ’19. Details regarding Submissions shall be shared thereafter.
Co-Authorship is allowed with a maximum of one Co-Author.
Registration is Free of Cost and there is Absolutely No Registration Fees.
The themes have been kept broad, to facilitate participants. Authors are free to Choose Any Sub Themes, falling under any of the mentioned Subject. Any Topic incidental thereto, is as well welcome. The Themes are available here.
For registration –click here
For Any Queries Email- at email@example.com
Or call at 7906381754 / 7007404078