CALL FOR PAPERS
(THE WRITTEN LAW)
VOLUME 1 ISSUE 1
Jus Scriptum international journal is delighted to announce a call for papers for its first Volume which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law.
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- Authors name and designation should be mentioned on the top right corner of page one i.e. below the title of the paper
- The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words,
- The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
25th March 2017.
Intimation of Acceptance:
5 days from the date of submission.
Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 1:
17th April 2017.
Dispatch of the hard copy of the Journal and Certificate to authors:
18th April 2017 Onwards
Official e-mail id for queries- email@example.com
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org