Call for Paper
Journal on Contemporary Issues of Law (JCIL) Vol. 4 Issue 4
JOURNAL ON CONTEMPORARY ISSUES OF LAW [JCIL]
A digital law journal having ISSN 2455-4782 is delighted to announce a call for paper for its volume 4 Issue 4 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations [any uniform citation will do] and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the author’s view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects/contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on April 20, 2018.
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. CLICK HERE
- For any queries, contact us at by clicking here.
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION:-
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Legal Syndicate Publishing House. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
PUBLICATION FEES [AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED]
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
For Indian Nationals: [INR]
|Single Author||Rs. 1200|
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors||Rs. 1600 [Rs. 800 for each author]|
|Co-Authorship for 3 Authors||Rs. 2100 [Rs. 700 for each author]|
For Foreign Nationals: [USD]
|Single Author||$ 30|
|Co – Authorship for 2 Authors||$ 50|
|Co – Authorship for 3 Authors||$ 70|
Submission Deadline: April 20, 2018
Intimation of Acceptance: April 24, 2018
Date of Publication of Volume 4 Issue 4: April 30, 2018.
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected]