About the Organisation
Legal Education Awareness Foundation is a registered Non-Governmental Organisation (Reg. 929/2016) which aims at spreading legal education & awareness to all parts of the society beyond any social and economic barriers.
About the Publication
Legal Education in the Contemporary Era is a peer-reviewed publication by Legal Education Awareness Foundation which aims at highlighting some of the most prominent socio-legal issues in the present era. The publication shall be conducted under the guidance of a seasoned editorial board and advisory committee maintained by the organisation. The publication shall roll out in June 2018.
- Abstracts towards the submissions should be submitted latest by 28 April 2018.
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 7 days from the date of Submission
- The paper should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- for detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Word Limit (Subject to relaxation)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
- Single authored paper- INR 1200
- Co-authored paper- INR 1600
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org