Call For Chapters In Edited Book for law students and teachers
Call For Chapters are invited In Edited Book: Police, Law And Society. The aim of the proposed book is to study the relationship between the police and the public and correlate the notions of community-oriented policing which is the need of the hour today. The book would further enumerate how the perception of the common people about the police need to change today and focusses on the fact that how the advent of society has helped the institution of police and also developed better police-public interface.
• Community Policing: Reality of Myth
• Role of Women in the Police Organisation
• Constitutional Safeguards and Indian Police
• Police Public Relationship in the Metropolitan Areas
• Police Discretion and Role during COVID-19 Pandemic
• Police and Policing in India: A Historical Perspective
• Police Corruption and Impact on the urban India
• The Model Police Act, 2006 – A Roadmap for the Future
• Stress Management and Human Rights of Police Officers
• Hazards in the Police Service
• Police Personality: From cynic to diligence
• Police and Technology in the New Era
• Role of Technology and Police during COVID-19 pandemic
• Technology and Police in Naxalite zones
• Police Interrogation and the impact of modern technology
• Comparative Analysis of Technology in Police Organisation
between USA & India
• Role of Technology in Forensic Investigation by the Police
• Role and Use of Technology by the Police in Criminal
• Impact of Technology on Police Personality
• Police and Technology at logger heads: The use and abuse of
ABOUT EDITORIAL BOARD
Professor (Dr.) Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan, Director, SLS Hyderabad
Dr. Shailendra Kumar is Presently working as Assistant Professor at Symbiosis Law
Mr. Samrat Dutta is Presently working as Assistant Professor at ICFAI Himachal
HOW TO SUBMIT
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010).
Authors can submit their manuscripts to Editors at [email protected]
• Submission of Final paper: 5th September, 2020.
• Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their
submission returned to them without being reviewed.
• For more details contact us at +91 98312 00232
• All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010).
Authors can submit their manuscripts to Editors
at [email protected]
For submission guidelines and Brochure, click here.