Call for Campus Ambassadors @ International Journal of Law Management & Humanities,
International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [ISSN 2581-5369] is an Online International journal working in the arena of Law, Management and Humanities.
CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
The IJLMH Campus Ambassador Program is one of the initiatives to outreach the maximum people of India while giving our ambassadors an opportunity to learn professionalism and giving them an exposure to work with the other students of the college.
The program primarily aims to make people aware about the publication opportunity and make them aware about the publication ethics.
6 months (Will be extended on the basis of work)
Students pursuing any under-graduate or post-graduate course.
Number of Positions:
Two (2) Campus Ambassador from each college/ university.
We strongly recommend only those people who have the following skills:
1. Must be Active and Hard-working.
2. Ready to accept Marketing Related Tasks.
3. Must be an active social Media User.
4. Good Communicational and organizational, and Convincing Skills.
5. Must have leadership qualities.
Some of the perks given to campus ambassadors are:
- Certificate as a Campus Ambassador, which will enhance your CV.
- Opportunity to work for the welfare of the student community.
- Exposure and Experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Opportunity to work with the Well established and experienced professors and professionals of your field.
- To learn the professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Campus Ambassador, Vidhi Aagaz in your email signatures, LinkedIn, facebook, Insta profiles, blogs, personal pages etc.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions
- The position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
LAST DATE TO APPLY
Application on rolling basis. First come, First Served.
HOW TO APPLY?
Mail your CV with cover letter at [email protected] Also Mention Your Facebook and LinkedIn profile links in the Cover Letter.
For any queries
Contact: +91 93990-94820
Email: [email protected]