About the Review
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law.
The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and South East Asia and how it affects finance and other cross border mercantile activities.
The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
About our new “Sectoral Series”:
RFMLR is initiating a discourse on the sectors of the Indian economy through the medium of blogs.
The aim is to analyze each sector of economy vis-à-vis recent and projected policy changes. Beginning with the aviation sector, the series will shift its focus every three weeks. Our first theme is “Ailing Aviation Sector: A Legal Perspective”.
Some of the suggested sub-themes are-
- Code-share Partnerships
- Jet Airways Crisis: Demand-Supply Imbalance
- Employment at Stake: National Aviators’ Guild and Jet Airways
- Air India Disinvestment
- ATF Price Surge and Bio Jet Fuel.
One best blog from each sector shall be featured under “Best Blogs of the Series”, as adjudicated by the Editorial Board.
The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) is calling for submissions from legal practitioners, academicians, research fellows, undergraduate students, postgraduate students, etc., for RFMLR Sidebar.
- The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- Submission should contain endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and single-spaced.
- Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1300 words (exclusive of Endnotes).
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All selected entries will be published on the RFMLR Sidebar.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the sidebar.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 12%.
The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to RFMLR, however, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.) is to be followed for citation. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spacing and justified text.
All submissions must be e-mailed to rfmlr[at]rgnul.ac.in with the subject “Blog Submission for RFMLR Sidebar” latest by 21st June 2019.
For any queries, please contact the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Query for Call for blogs”.