CALL FOR ARTICLES
@ JUSCHOLARS BLOG: [NO PUBLICATION FEE]:
SUBMIT BY MAY 30
Online Articles for Law Students, academicians and lawyers.
About the Blog:
Juscholars is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Juscholars Blog welcomes blog submissions on rolling basis on topics relating to law. The blog accepts submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The call for articles is open to all students, academicians, lawyers and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
Note: Students and academicians who are note from law background can also participate, provided the topic of article is related to law.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about call for articles for Law Students, academicians & lawyers
The participants can select any topic related to law.
Guidelines for Contributions:
- Registration is free. Register by filling this form. (Click Here)
- All articles must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must be 800-1200 words. (Relaxation as to word limit may be permitted)
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- The copyright will rest with the author if the article is not selected for publication.
- The last date for submission is 30 May 2020.
- Authors must include their full name, institution/organization, course and year of study in the body of the mail. The article will be published with the provided author details.
For all details, click here.
Articles will be marked on the following points. You should meet the following standards in order to qualify:
- The article should meet professional standards and be of publishable quality.
- All the sources of the information should be acknowledged.
- Editor’s discretion is final.
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details, click here
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers