Job Post: Assistant Professors [Law]
@ ITM University, Gwalior: Applications Open
About the University
ITM University is a multidisciplinary private university based in Gwalior, India with subjects spanning the sciences, engineering, management, fine arts, social sciences, arts, and nursing.
ITM University Gwalior invites online application for the post of Assistant Professor under the School of Law department for Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Intellectual Property Law, Corporate Law Human Rights Law, Environmental Law, and Family Law.
Jhansi Rd, Turari, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474001
Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading the system is followed) in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be.
- Provided further, candidates registered for the PhD programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Byelaws/Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such PhD candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:
- PhD degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only.
- Evaluation of the PhD thesis by at least two external examiners.
- An open PhD viva voce of the candidate had been conducted.
- Candidate has published two research papers from his/her PhD work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal.
- Candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/seminars, based on his/her PhD work.
PhD degree from a university/institution with a ranking in top 500 in the World University ranking (at any time) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), the Times Higher Education (THE) and Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).