Online article Writing Competition for Law Students 2020
ABOUT YOGYA- EMPOWERING SOCIETY
Yogya-Empowering Society is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively. Yogya constructs valuable research in policy and legal field intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy. We work with centers of public policy, governing bodies for the right of women and child enabling field research to become a yardstick for transformation.
ABOUT LAW BRIGADE PUBLISHING
The Law Brigade Publisher is an Academic Journal Publication House
established in 2015 as a subsidiary of Libertatem Media Group with a portfolio
of 9 Journals dedicated towards research from the field of Law, Political
Science, Public Policy, and Economics. Law Brigade has the largest portfolio
of Law Journal in India.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about various writing competitions for Law Students & Professionals
Abhidharna is the platform for the emerging thoughts of the youth and their
subsequent contribution through research and analysis of the current legal,
political, and social arenas of the world. It builds the capacity for evaluation
and coming forward to frame the structure for the crucial issues of the day.
Abhidharna-3 is the Third National Article Writing Competition.
Contemporary themes in Policies, Economics, Law, and Politics
1. India China Face-off: failure of Diplomacy
2. Coronavirus: Reshaping Economy and Globalisation
3. Coronavirus: A human rights disaster
4. The Third Gender in India
5. inadequacy of India’s approach to Mental Illness
6. Violence against women in India: Reforms and Governance
All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars
from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in
the competition. (Co-authorship is allowed)
- The Competition is open for academicians, practitioners, students, and research scholars. (Co-authorship is allowed)
- Word limit of the submission is 2500 – 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions must be sent to
- The submission shall also be accompanied by another Word document comprising of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the
Author/s; Name and address of the Institution/College/University;
Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Contact Number; Email ID.
The fees for Article registration:
- Single Author: Rs. 100/-
- Co-Authorship: Rs. 120/-
The article must be sent after registering on the official website of Yogya-
Empowering Society –Here.
- Last Date of payment and registration: 8th July 2020
- Last date of submission: 10th July 2020
- Declaration of Results: 14th July 2020
PRIZE & CERTIFICATE
The top 3 entries shall receive the Prize money and certificate of merit.
- 1st position: Rs. 1,000/-
- 2nd Position: Rs. 600/-
- 3rd Position: Rs. 400/-
The Best 3 Entries will get published within the renowned Law and Policy Journal of Law Brigade and will be getting the e-certificate for the same. A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the essays.
Avinash Sharma (Member, Yogya): 9810170098
Email: [email protected]
Neha Sharma (Member, Yogya): 9015171077
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers