7th National Moot Court Competition
@ IMS Unison University, Dehradun [Sep 19-21]:
Register by Aug 14
About the organisation
School of law IMS Unison University proudly announces its paramount event, IMS Unison University 7th National Moot Court Competition 2019, to be held from 19th-21st September 2019. The moot court problem is based on contemporary issues.
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- 7th National Moot Court Competition- 19th – 21st September 2019.
- Deadline for Team Registration-14th August 2019 (last date for submission of soft copy of registration form)
Deadline for Memorial Submission
- 30th August 2019 (last date for submission of soft copy of memorials)
9th September 2019 (last date for submission of hard copy of memorials)
Interested teams are required to register formally by sending the following information latest by 14th August 2019 through e-mail with the subject “Registration- 7th IUU NMCC 2019” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of the Institution or University
Correspondence of Institution or University
Details of Participants:
- Speaker 1: Full Name, Contact, E-mail
- Speaker 2: Full Name, Contact, E-mail
- Researcher (if any): Full Name, Contact, E-mail
Rs 6000/- for each participating team consisting of 3 or 2 members, as the case may be, to be submitted through Demand Draft or NEFT.
The teams upon acknowledgement of registration are required to send a scanned copy of the Registration Form (PDF Format only) duly signed and sealed by the Head of the Institution or Department.
Arpit Jain- Faculty Co-Convener, Moot Court Society, School of Law, IMS Unison University (9917473751, 884859869).
Aditya Barthwal- Advisor, Moot Court Society, School of Law, IMS Unison University (8859037749).
For moot proposition click here
For registration form click here