7th National Client Counselling Competition 2019
UPES , Dehradun.
Register by Aug 30.
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is the first Indian Energy University which aims at providing domain specific professionals at the graduate, post graduate and doctoral levels from the management, engineering and legal sector, respectively.
About the Competition
The Client Counselling Association (“CCA”) as part of “VIDHIOTSAV (Autumn Edition)” is organizing the 7th UPES National Client Counselling Competition, 2019 from 26-27th September 2019 at School of Law, UPES.
The theme of the Competition is a wide range of laws consisting of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Information Technology Laws, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Contract Law, Company Law, and Competition Laws and other codified and un-codified laws relevant to the theme. The team of two shall face one client in every round.
The participants are requested to secure their spot as it is the First-come-First-serve basis and Maximum 20 teams can participate in the competition. To provisionally register your University’s Team, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
for Registration Form CLICK HERE.
Students pursuing 5 and 3 Year Law Courses are eligible for the competition. Only one team can participate from the respective university.
Venue: School of Law, Kandoli Campus, UPES Dehradun.
- Registration of the participating teams for this competition shall be done by sending a mail about the team composition of the participants along with a scanned copy of the filled travel form at email@example.com along with the scanned copy of Demand Draft duly attached in the e-mail, latest by 30th August 2019.
- Registration fee: Rs. 2000/- per team. For teams opting for accommodation Rs. 4000/- for 2 days of the competition. [25th-27th Sept. 2019 (Afternoon to afternoon)].
- The registration fee via NEFT shall be made in favor of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies before 30th August 2019. Thereafter, the participants shall receive a confirmation mail of the registration done.
- This confirmation mail from the host college shall be the final confirmation to the registration process.
- The registration fees for the competition is Rs. 2000/- (+ Rs. 4000 for Accommodation (Optional)). The mode of payment is NEFT and the details for the same are provided further.
- Scanned copy of the Travel form, Bank receipt/Transaction ID after the payment shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mode of Payment: NEFT
A/c Name: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
A/c number: 95957777589696
SWIFT Code: YESBINBBDEL
Bank Name: YES BANK
Branch: Rajpur Road, Dehradun
Official Mail: email@example.com
Ananya Gupta- Convener (8171257731, 7977886955)
Siddheswari Ranawat- Secretary (7409937411, 6354326777)