7th Jamia National Moot Court Competition 2017 from 17th to 19th, March, 2017 @ Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Deadline: 31st of January, 2017
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
There are attractive cash prizes to be won:
- The winning team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 30,000/-.
- The runners up team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Male Advocate shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- Best Female Advocate shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- Best Researcher shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- The team with the Best Memorial will receive a cash prize of Rs. 5000/-.
- Registration for Participation via email at email@example.com: 31st January, 2017
- Last Date for seeking clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: 5th February, 2017
- Submission of soft copy of memorials for evaluation: 20th February, 2017
- Results of Memorial Elimination Round: 27th February, 2017
- Submission of hard copies of Memorials, Registration Form and Demand Draft: 3th March, 2017
The Competition shall be conducted in the English language only.
Structure of the Competition:
The Competition consists of two levels: (a) Memorial Elimination Round and (b) National Rounds. The top 32 teams which qualify after the Memorial Elimination Round shall participate in the National Rounds, which is comprised of Preliminary Rounds and Advanced Rounds viz. Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Finals.
a) Each Institution offering an undergraduate LL.B. Degree Course is eligible to participate in the competition. Each Institution can send only one Team. The Competition is only open for students in LL.B. Undergraduate Degree Courses.
b) There shall be a cap on the number of teams participating in the Competition.
a) Teams must register by 31th January, 2017 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Registration for 7th Jamia National Moot Court Competition” along with scanned copy of the Registration Form.
b) The teams must send their memorials from both the sides by 20th February, 2017 for evaluation at email@example.com. The result of the Memorial Elimination Round will be announced on 27th February, 2017.
c) The top 32 teams who get selected for the National Rounds must also send an email regarding “Confirmation for participation in the national rounds” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
d) Four copies of memorials from each side, the hard copy Registration From and a copy of Demand Draft of Rs. 4000 in favour of “The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia” payable at “New Delhi.” must reach college on or before 3rd March, 2017. The address of college is “Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi- 110025”
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
a) Accommodation and food for participating teams will be provided by Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia.
b) Accommodation will be provided from 17th March 2017 to 19th March 2017 only.
c) No Fourth Member is allowed in a team and hence no facility will be provided to any such person.
Any clarifications regarding the competition can be sought from:
- Asst. Prof. (Dr.) Asad Malik, Subject Advisor, Ph. No. +91-9891999938
- Mr. Shoaib Khan, Convener, Moot Court Committee, Ph. No. +91- 9899986912
- Ms. Huma Nasir, Co-convener, Moot Court Committee, Ph. No. +91- 9873626358
NOTE: All the doubts regarding the Moot Proposition should be sent to email@example.com by 5th Feb, 2017.
For Invitation, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Important Dates, CLICK HERE
For Rule Book, CLICK HERE
For Moot Proposition, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org