7th Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law of India [AQCL, Oct 4, Noida]: Register by Sept 30
Amity Law School, Noida is one of the finest private educational institutions in the Indian subcontinent with over 4,000 students. The Law School is founded on real-life challenges and is devoted to preparing a generation of law professionals capable of facing future demands confidently. The Law School takes pride in maintaining an exceptional learning and research environment. The academic community at ALS works in cooperation towards that goal with great enthusiasm. The high-quality legal education integrates their legal concepts with an incisive and practical understanding of the law. The focus is on the development of the capacity to analyze and reason, oral and written communication, knowledge application, intellectual curiosity and professional integrity.
About the Quiz
We are pleased to present to you the 7th Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law being organized at Amity Law School, Noida Sector 125, on the 4th October 2018.
This is an event on a gigantic scale, which usually witnesses vigorous and cutthroat participation from students cutting across different programs i.e., 5 years LLB & 3 years LLB.
This used to be an event exclusively for in-house candidates, but this time we are extending the 7th edition to law colleges spread across Delhi/NCR, to make them further and prosper the constitutional spirit of the revered document, and also, to keep them abreast of the profound constitutional challenges and events occurring in the country.
This year we take this opportunity to extend this event to other Delhi/NCR Law Colleges as well.
The purpose of organizing this Quiz competition which is a major event in our college’s calendar is to celebrate the spirit of Constitutionalism and to instill future generation advocates with the sense of pride and respect for the Nation.
Important Dates and Deadlines
The competition will take place on 4th October 2018
The Registration closes on 30th September 2018.
Participation is open to all the law students studying in 5 years integrated program or 3 years LLB program
Reporting time: 9.30 AM at the Reception of I-2 Block
Examination: 11.00 AM – 1.00 AM
Amity Law School, I-2 Block, Sector 125, Amity University, Noida, UP.
The entry of participants will be from Gate No. 1 of the Amity University Campus, Noida.
The list of the participants will be provided to the gate authorities for their smooth entry.
Question Paper Rules
- Only individual entries are eligible.
- The decision of the quiz conducting committee will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
- The questions are in the form of multiple choice, True/False statement, specific – answer question etc.
- The quiz consists of 100 questions.
- 3 marks would be awarded for every right answer and 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments.
- Each participant will be given a certificate of participation.
- Any kind of unfair means during the examination shall result in disqualification of the candidate and no certificate will be issued in such a scenario.
- The duration of the examination will be for 120 minutes.
- Students must carry their valid college identity card issued by their institution at the time of reporting for registration.
Announcement of Results
The announcement of results shall be made the same day in the Valedictory function.
The Certificate of Participation shall be given to all the participants appearing for the quiz on the same day after the valedictory.
The top winners of the competition would be awarded the following prizes:
Nani Palkhivala Award as the First prize
H.M. Seervai Award as the Second prize
B.R. Ambedkar Award as the Third prize
H.R. Khanna Award as the Fourth prize
Individual prizes for each batch enrolled in 3 years and 5-year law programs
Special Prize for 1st-year students (5 years integrated law program)
The awards will include cash prize and gifts.
The registration fees for participating in the competition is Rs. 200/-
For any queries regarding registration, contact
Palak Arora – 9582830192
Vidhi Baid – 9874602729
For further queries kindly contact the following: