6th DSNLU Moot Court Competition [, Feb 14-16] @ DSNLU ,Visakhapatnam:
Register by Jan 10
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is a uni-disciplinary University in Visakhapatnam, India for under-graduate and post-graduate legal education. DSNLU is committed to design and deliver legal education, promote academic achievement and excellence in legal research.
About the Moot
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam is organizing its 6th Edition of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Moot Court Competition from Feb 14th -16th, 2020.
Judgment Writing Competition
With a visionary motive to aid the students to inculcate the art of Judgment Writing, DSNLU proudly announces its 2nd Edition of Judgement Writing Competition, in association with the 6th Damodaram Sanjivayya National Moot Court Competition, scheduled to be conducted from 14th -16th February 2020. We invite all the participating teams to reap the benefits of this opportunity.
We are delighted to conduct and benefit from the expertise of a stellar panel during the course of the competition. The panel will comprise of eminent sitting judges of the Hon’ble High Court and also the partners of reputed law firms, and various learned advocates and members of CCI.
Law schools/Colleges/Institutes/Universities, recognized by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the competition. The participants should currently be pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in law i.e., Three Year or Five Year Law Courses.
Only one team can register from a particular Law School/College/Institute/University to participate in the Competition. There is a team cap of 32 teams.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 3,500.
- The registration process shall commence from 6th December 2019 and shall continue till 10th January 2020.
- Registration process comprises of online registration and payment. Online registration should be made by sending an email, addressed to email@example.com with the subject stated as “Registration for 6th DSNMCC | [Name of participating Institute]”.
Payment should be made through NEFT/RTGS Transfer, the details of which are mentioned hereunder:
Bank: ANDHRA BANK
Address: Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam- 531035
Branch Code: 02837
Account Holder: Registrar, DSNLU
Account Number: 283710100024089
IFSC Code: ANDB0002837
Online Registration shall be considered only if a participating team submits the registration form and payment receipt within the stipulated time.
Registered teams shall receive a confirmation of the same and shall be provided with a team code. All the teams shall represent themselves only through their respective team codes in any further communications. Registration fee is non-refundable.
Registered teams shall send a softcopy of their duly filled registration form and itinerary form on or before 10th January 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration Opens: 6th December 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration and payment of fees: 10th January, 2020
- Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: 8th January 2020
- Last Date for softcopy submissions of Judgement writing: 25th January 2020
- Last Date for softcopy submissions of memorials: 30th January 2020
- Dates of the Competition: 14th – 16th February 2020
- The winning team shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of 35,000 INR.
- The Runner’s Up Team shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of 20,000 INR.
- The Best Memorial shall be awarded with a trophy and a cash prize of 15,000 INR.
- The Best Speaker in Preliminary Rounds shall be awarded with a trophy and a cash prize of 10,000 INR.
- The Best Speaker in Final Rounds shall be awarded with a trophy and a cash prize of 10,000 INR.
- The winning team of the judgement writing competition shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of 10,000 INR.
- The Runner’s Up team of the judgement writing competition shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of 5,000 INR.
Mr. Poosarla Bayola Kiran: Faculty Advisor
Ph. No.: +91 9032213683
Ms. Abhipsha Mohanty: Student Convener
Ph. No.: +91 7036008613/+91 9437351082
Ms. Navy Jain: Student Co-Convener
Ph. No: +91 7697999665
Mr. Aniketh D. Reddy: Student Co-Convener & Treasurer
Ph. No.: +91 9885767577