5th VIT Pune MUN 2020
[13-15th March 2020]
@ Vishwakarma Institute Of Technology, Pune:
VIT PUNE MUN is one of the leading Model United Nations Conferences in the state of Maharashtra, organized by the enthusiastic and hard-working students of VIT Pune. With the efforts put in by the organizing team we were able to host 350+ delegates from around the globe. Keeping in mind our responsibility towards the planet, we aim at furthering the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) which are set by the United Nations through campaigns like #WalkTheTalk and #ConferenceOfChange.
13-14-15 March 2020
Vishwakarma Institute Of Technology, Pune
Round 2 of Delegate & International Press Team
1. Without Accommodation(For School Committee) : INR 1500
2. Without Accommodation: INR 1700
2. With Accommodation: INR 5000 (With 3 nights’ accommodation)
Committees with the Agendas:
1. United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
Discussing the Human Rights Violations in Donbass and the future of Crimea.
2. World Trade Organization (WTO)
Preventing Trade Protectionism with Special Emphasis on Anti Dumping
3. Special Political and Decolonization Committee (SPECPOL)
The International Legal Status of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
The Territorial Dispute in Nagorno-Karabakh.
4. High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF)
Discussing Sustainable Rural Development with Special Emphasis on Industrial
5. Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
Discussing the Challenges Posed by Migration and Refugee Flows with Special
Emphasis on Security.
6. All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
Privatization of Public Sector Undertakings.
Discussing the Planning, Structure and Implementation of Welfare Schemes till
7. African Union (AU) (Double Delegation)
Implementation of The Agenda 2063
8. United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
Reviewing the Peace Keeping Operation in South Sudan and Renewal of the
Mandate of the UNMISS till 15th March 2021.
Maintenance of International Peace and Security: The Situation in West Bank
9. Trilateral Commission (TC)
10. Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee (SOCHUM) (School Committee)
Protection of Children from Sex Trafficking and Child Prostitution with focus on
South East Asia.
Discussing Xenophobia and Racism with Emphasis on Refugees and Migrants.
11. International Press (Journalists & Photographers) (IP)
(Note– The African Union (AU) is the only Double Delegation Committee at VIT Pune MUN
Facebook: V.I.T. Pune MUN
Contact at: 8999553281/ 9029557740/ 8605123322
For Website, click here.