5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial Moot Court
@ Sharda University, Delhi
Register by March 9
About the Organisation
School of Law, Sharda University is one of the leading law schools in Delhi NCR. The School of Law is an innovative educational community with a belief of preparing students for future leadership in judiciary, litigation, academia, business and government.
About the Event
School of Law, Sharda University is organizing the 5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition from 19th March to 21st March 2020. The moot problem is based on Constitutional Law.
School of Law, Sharda University, Knowledge Park – III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Dates: 19th to 21st March 2020
The Competition is open to bonafide undergraduate students of recognized Colleges/Institutions/
Each team shall comprise of a maximum of 3 members and a minimum of 2 members consisting of either two speakers or two speakers and 1 researcher. The number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
For the registration form, click here.
- The Registration Fee is INR 4000/- which shall be payable through Demand Draft/Online Transition/NEFT and shall be made in favour of Sharda University, School of Law.
- Scan the duly filled Registration Form, Travel Form and Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip/NEFT. Send the scanned copy of all i.e. Registration Form, Travel Form and Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th March 2020.
- Send the Original Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip and Travel Form along with the Registration Form (Hard Copy) to The Coordinator, The 5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition School of Law, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306. It shall be sent through speed post only.
- The Original Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip and Travel Form along with the Registration Form (Hard Copy) shall reach us on or before 9th March 2020.
- “Registration Form – “The 5th Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition” School of Law, Sharda University 2020, must be super scribed on the envelope containing the Original Demand Draft/Online Transition Slip, Travel Form and Registration Form.
- Forms received after the deadline shall not be considered for registration.
- Participation of the team shall be confirmed by the Organizers as soon as the mail annexed with scanned copies of Demand Draft, Travel Form and Registration Form is received.
- TA/DA shall not be provided by the host.
|S. No||Name||Designation||Contact Number|
Consolidated Awards worth 2,00,000/-
- Winning team 50,000/-
- Runners up 25,000/-
- Best speaker (M/F) 10,000/- respectively
- Best Memorial 10,000/-
- Best Researcher 10,000/-