Call for Paper
ONE DAY NATIONAL SEMINAR
FACULTY OF LAW, JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
In collaboration with
SHREE GURU GOBIND SINGH, TRICENTENARY UNIVERSITY
(18th February, 2017)
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
CALL FOR PAPER:
The National Seminar offers an opportunity to professionals, experts and students from various disciplines to present their research papers highlighting the issue of ‘Restorative Justice’. Consequently, the Seminar will serve as a platform to address the following pertinent issues.
1. RESTORATIVE JUSTICE: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS AND PARCTICES
2. CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM vis-à-vis RESTORATIVE JUSTICE
3. RESTORATIVE JUSTICE UNDER JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM
4. RESTORATIVE JUSTICE: CHANGING LENSES IN JUSTICE DELIVERY SYSTEM
5. RESTORATIVE JUSTICE: NEED OF TWENTY FIRST CENTURY
6. RESTORATIVE JUSTICE AS AN ALTERNATE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
The abstract and the complete research paper bearing the following details shall be sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Address for correspondence
4) Contact Details
6) Title of the paper
Registration fee should be remitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia payable at New Delhi. Participants are required to bring the hard copies of the Demand Draft, registration form, printed copy of the paper and a valid Identity proof on the day of the National Seminar. Registration fee in cash can also be paid at the Registration Desks on the day of National Seminar.
Professionals include but are not limited to NGO, Media Persons, Policymakers etc.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts by Post/E-mail (Softcopy): 5th February, 2017
- Intimation on Selection of the Abstract: 7th February. 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Scanned copies of Demand Draft and Registration Form: 13th February, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: 13th February, 2017
- Date of the National Seminar: 18th February, 2017
In case any queries/clarification arise, the same can be conveyed to the committee by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
For Full Notification, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org