5 Reasons to Join Law as a Career
Hello everyone here firstly I would like to introduce myself and secondly I will provide the reasons, why I join the law as a career.
I am Prashant Kumar Singh, 2nd Year law student. I am the residence of Jharkhand. The popular known town “Deoghar”. (It is known for the Baidyanath temple. Baidyanath Jyotirlinga temple and Baidynath Dham is one of the twelve jyotirlings, the most sacred abodes of Shiva. It is located in Deoghar in the santhal pargans divisions of the State of Jharkhand) you can also known more by clicking HERE
I choose a Law as I thought it would be a great way to use my skills in languages, communication and debating in the best way, I can proudly say that I not disappointed with my choice. I choose a Law because I am an organized and analytical person and wanted a job where I had a lot of interaction with others. Studying law is very challenging but teaches you a great deal of discipline which is incredibly valuable to you and to future employers they will already know you’re able to work hard and achieve your goals!
Being a lawyer is a great opportunity to be an expert in something and use your skills to make a difference to people’s lives.
Some Reasons are:
- Growth and Opportunity: – In the last several years, the legal profession has experienced staggering growth. A steady rise in profits and revenues expanded head courts and significant salary increase have provided plenty of job opportunities in a broad range of legal positions.
- Lawyers (also called Attorney, counselor, solicitor, Barrister, Advocate)
- Paralegal (also called Legal Assistant)
- Legal Secretary ( also called Administrative Assistant or legal Assistant)
- Multiple Skill Sets :- While going through a Criminal Justice program, you’ll be empowered to learn a variety of skills including investigating crime scenes for forensic evidence, attorney-at-law basic, Law enforcement strategies and more
- Intellectual Challenge: – Navigating an evolving legal system, advance in technology, vast bodies of case law and the demands of the legal profession creates a stimulating intellectual environment for the legal professional.
- Diverse Practice Areas: – As the legal profession evolves, increased industry segmentation and specialization have led to a broad array of sub-specialties. Lawyers can specialize in one or several niche areas ranging from bread and butter. Practices such as employment law and civil litigation such as green law and more.
- Earning Potential: – Lawyers are among the highest paid professional in the legal industry and most attorney earn salaries. Keep in mind, however that not all lawyers make big bucks and salaries depend on employer size, experience level and geographical region.
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org