5 DAYS FDP on Emerging fields of law and development of teaching proficiency @The School of Law, AURO University (1st -5th july).
Last date of Registration 26th june.
About AURO University
AURO University, founded by the Rama Family, is inspired by the vision and teachings of Sri Aurobindo Ghosh and The Mother. AURO University is an environment of collaboration and creativity driven by self-discovery of “Inner Being” that ENCOURAGES, ENABLES and EMPOWERS students in their INTELLECTUAL, EMOTIONAL and SPIRITUAL GROWTH. AURO University is a centre for value-based education.
School of Law, established in the year 2012, offers a curriculum designed to impart contemporary legal knowledge, acts, legal procedures, discussions of contemporary technology-enabled systems, processes and procedures in the course of teaching Indian as well as international laws. The focus is on developing a critical and usable understanding of the laws to various domain areas such as business, international trade, international relations and such.
About the Faculty development Program
The study of law is directly correlated to the developments in the society which leads to dynamism in this field of study. There are various new fields of law which have emerged due to the changing course of interaction in society.Now it is equally important that the academicians involved in imparting knowledge to students are well aware of the latest trends in the field of law. Along-with this awareness is the necessity to develop teaching pedagogy and achieving proficiency so that quality education can be imparted. With this aim in mind the School of Law, Auro University proposes to hold a week-long faculty development program on the lines of “Identifying new emerging fields of law and development of teaching proficiency”.
Themes To Be Covered
1. Understanding changes in environmental law and its impact on sustainable development 2. Contemporary development and challenges in human rights law
3. Understanding the dynamisms in energy law
4. Developments and changing dimensions in constitutional law
5. Understanding the developments in corporate law
6. Art of module making
7. Importance and techniques of classroom management
8. Implementation of Bloom’s taxonomy in teaching
9. Tools of legal research 10. Interdisciplinary approach to law
1. Prof. (Dr.) S. Shanthakumar VC, GNLU Gujarat
2. Sairam Bhat Professor NLSIU Bangalore
3. Dr. R Girish Assistant Professor GNLU Gujarat
Last Date for Registration
26th June 2019
Rs. 4000 Without accommodation (including lunch and tea)
Rs.7000 With accommodation (including breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner)
Participant can pay registration fees by DD/ Cheque favouring AURO University, Surat. You can also deposit the fees by RTGS / NEFT in State Bank of India or in HDFC Bank. Details for RTGS / NEFT are as follows:
1. State Bank of India Bhatha Branch, Surat- 394 510 Account No: 31703674530 IFS Code: SBIN0002636
2. HDFC Bank Kribhco Town. Surat- 394 270 Account No: 50100098732157 IFS Code: HDFC0000904
How to Register
After making the payment, send the payment details along with participant details(Name, Designation, Affiliation and contact details) to email@example.com
Ms Sejal Chandak
Asst. Professor, School of Law
Contact No: +91-7303292284
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details click here