4th National Moot Court Competition 2016 @ School of Law, IMS Unison Uni. Dehradun on 13-15 Oct., 2016
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
4th National Moot Court Competition 2016
13-15 Oct., 2016
School of Law, IMS Unison Uni. Dehradun
- 2nd Sept, 2016 : Release of Moot Proposition and Rules of the Moot Court Competition
- 23rd Sept, 2016 : Last Date for Submission of Soft Copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft & Travel Plan e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24th Sept, 2016; Last Date for clarification of Moot Proposition
- 28th Sept, 2016: Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Registration Form, Demand Draft & Travel Plan
- 2nd Oct, 2016: Last Date for Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy)
- 7th Oct, 2016: Last Date for Submission of Memorials (Hard Copy)
- 13th Oct, 2016: Inauguration, Draw of Lots, Memorial Exchange& Researcher Test
- 14th Oct 2016: Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Finals
- 15th Oct 2016: Semi Finals, Finals & Valedictory
The Competition is open for students pursuing three/ five year LL.B. Degree Course from any recognized Law College/University in India, subject to fulfillment of the registration formalities.
1. In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves. The registration process consists of the following two steps:
Step one: Each team is required to send a scanned copy of their duly filled-in Registration form along with the Demand Draft to email@example.com by September 23, 2016. Subject of the mail should bear “Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 4th National Moot Court Competition-2016”.
a. The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favour of “IMS Unison University” payable at Dehradun.
Step two: Registration Form and Original Demand Draft should be sent to the address of the University by 28th September and “Registration Form for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY 4th National Moot Court Competition-2016” should be superscribed on the envelope. The postal address is as under:
Moot Court Society School of Law, IMS Unison University, Makkawala Greens, Mussorie Diversion Road, Dehradun- 248009.
Rs. 4500/- (Rupees Four Thousand only) for each participating team.
- Forms received after the deadline i.e. September 25, 2016 shall not be considered for registration.
- The Registration is open to 36 teams only on “first cum first serve basis”.
- No on the spot registration permitted.
QUERIES AND CLARIFICATIONS
In case of any questions related to problems or clarifications regarding the competition, feel free to contact the following by 27th September, 2016:
Mr. Joyanto Chakraborty, Student Convener Mobile- 7409165021
Mr. S.K. Ghosh, Student Convener Mobile- 9045552749
For Full Notification, Registration Form etc. CLICH HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program/ Jobs/ Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org