Call for Papers
International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS)
VOLUME I ISSUE VI
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS), bearing the ISSN Number 2455-2771, is a peer-reviewed bi-monthly journal which revolves around the issues relating to the wide spheres of law and management and the close nexus between the two. It is an open-access, online journal for enhancement of research. It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come. The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of law. The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research. IJLMS is indexed in ROAD (ISSN), IIJIF, SIS, Directory of Research Journals Indexing & I2OR Indexing Services.
Scope of the Journal
The scope of the Journal shall extend to all such areas and laws which directly and indirectly have a nexus with management and related issues and which connect to the society and nation at large. The journals’ scope of publication includes but not does not limit to the following themes
Ø Commercial/Business Laws
Ø Intellectual Property Rights & Competition Laws
Ø Cyber Laws & Social Media
Ø Contractual Laws, Sale of Goods & Property Laws
Ø Constitutional Laws & Interaction with Businesses
Ø Corporate Social Responsibility
Ø International Dispute Resolution
Ø Any area of management where the nexus is established with law.
A submission may fall into any of the following categories
Ø Articles – 8000 words
Ø Research Papers – 7000 words
Ø Case Comments / Case Studies – 6000 words
Last Date for Submission
The final date of submission is December 5, 2016 by 05:00 PM. All entries received after the scheduled time shall not be considered for publication in the said issue. The entries shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the submission guidelines.
Guidelines for Submission
The guidelines for submission are as under
- Every paper, article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 400 words. The Abstract should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 11 and may have a maximum of five keywords in alphabetical order separated by commas.
- The title of the paper should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 14, Bold and Center-Aligned followed by the names of the authors along with their Affiliations in Size 12 as Footnotes.
- Every paper must contain Bibliography/List of References at the end of the text of the paper. Authors may Harvard Bluebook, 19th Edition as the method of citation.
- Section Headings are to be mentioned in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Bold, Underlined and Sub-SectionHeadings are to be mentioned in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Underlined.
- The text of the paper is to be written in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Regular with Line Spacing at 1.5 lines and the text being justified properly.
- A margin of 1 inch (2.54 cm) should be left on all the sides.
- Word limit is inclusive of footnotes & references
- The intimation about acceptance shall be dispatched vide email after the double-blind peer review process has completed and would take approximately 10-12 days. The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
- The Last date for seeking an extension shall be three days before the submission.
- The Article Processing shall be determined and intimated along with the Letter of Acceptance of the paper.
Format of Submissions
All submissions are to be sent by composing an email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Paper Submission: Title of Paper” and should contain the following details of the author in another word document
- Title of Paper
- Name and Designation/Affiliation of Authors
- Complete Postal Address (of one author)
- Contact Number
For any queries, contact
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91-8087343847
For More Information, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com