3rd State Level Amity Moot Court Competition 2018 [Oct 30-31, Kolkata]: Register by Oct 20
AMITY Law School, Kolkata is conducting the Third edition of 3rd State Level Amity Moot Court Competition,2018.
This year, the oral rounds of the moot court competition are scheduled to be held from 30 th to 31st October 2018 at AMITY Law School, Kolkata.
Confirm the participation of your University in the Moot Court Competition by filling the Google Form which is available at this page before October 20th, 2018.
Complete the registration process by October 20th, 2018, by:
- The team details are to be sent through the Google Form mentioned above.
- The registration fee for a three (3) member team is INR 1200/- and for a two (2) member team is INR 1000/-. In case of a team comprising of accompanying members; the fee for each accompanying member is INR 200/-. If the teams intend to opt for accommodation, each person shall be charged INR 500/- per day exclusive of food and conveyance charges. The said charges shall be borne by every participant as well as the accompanying member(s) [if any].
- Confirmation of participation of the members will be on the payment of fees on spot in
- Teams may request for clarifications via e-mail to [email protected]
latest by October 20, 2018 (23:59 IST).
- The last date of submission of soft copy of memorials is on or before October 25th, 2018
(23:59 IST). The memorials should be sent to [email protected] along with a
covering letter mentioning the name and designation of the participants and their
- Each team is to bring and submit three hard copies of memorials for the petitioner and
respondent on the day of the competition.
For any queries in this regard please contact Aman Khemka: +91 8981769827 or Abhishek Rodricks: +91-9163067916 or alternatively send an email to [email protected]