NATIONAL SEMINAR ON
RIGHTS OF CHILD & THE FUTURE OF INDIA
September 26, 2016 | Amity University, Lucknow Campus
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
September 26, 2016
Amity University, Lucknow Campus
15th September, 2016 (23:59 hrs.).
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSSION
- Abstract should not be more than 250 words and a maximum of 5 (five) relevant keywords.
- Full paper – 2500 words minimum excluding references and footnoting (Descriptive footnotes and substantive text in the footnotes is not permitted).
- Footnotes must follow The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (Harvard, 19th Edition).
- Abstract & Full Paper is to be submitted as soft copy only in MS Word format (Typed in Times New Roman, 14 point Heading and 12 point normal text with 1.5 spacing & 10 point with 1.0 spacing for footnotes).
- A separate MS Word file should be submitted containing the article title, followed by author’s name, affiliation, communication address, E-mail and phone details.
- A declaration waiving the copyright by author and stating that all submissions are original and bona fide work of the author.
- No part of the submitted paper should contain any form of identification of the author or any such information if found would lead to disqualification.
- Only 1 (one) co-author is permitted.
- All papers (abstract and full) must be submitted on [email protected] under the subject name: “AMITY LKO 2016 SEMINAR – TITLE OF PAPER – AUTHOR’S NAME”.
- Last date for Registration (Abstract & Author’s details via E-mail): 15th September, 2016 (23:59 hrs.).
- Last date for Full Paper Submission via E-mail: 22nd September, 2016 (23:59 hrs.).
- Registration fee for: Professional participants : Rs 1,500 /-, Students participants: Rs 1,000 /-, Amity University, Lucknow Campus: Rs 800 /-.
- Registration fee can be submitted during registration on campus through cash or Demand Draft only.
- Demand Draft should be in favour of “Amity University Uttar Pradesh” payable at Lucknow.
ACCOMMODATION & TRAVEL
No accommodation or travel will be provided to any of the participants.
- Ms. Shashaya Mishra : +91 9454362378 [email protected]
- Mr. Abhishek Bhardwaj : +91 7376072211 [email protected]
- For any further clarification: [email protected]
You Brochure, CLICK HERE.
For Facebook Page, CLICK HERE.
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: [email protected]