2nd National Moot Court Competition
@Noida International University , Greater Noida [Sep 12-13, 2019]:
Register by June 17
Noida International University (NIU) established in the year 2010, is a UGC recognized Private University sponsored by Maruti Educational Trust. NIU has been awarded by Achiever’s Award in Higher education by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Best upcoming Private University by ASSOCHAM education summit in the years 2015, 2016 and 2018.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Noida International University (NIU), Greater Noida is gearing up to organize 2 ndNational Moot Court Competition, 2019
The Competition seeks to promote interest in the area of Law focusing especially over Socio-Religious aspect and convergence of the same into General Law of the land.
The competition is open to all students enrolled bona fide on a regular basis as full-time learners in Undergraduate Law Programme (3 Year/5 Year) or its equivalent Law degree conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University operative in /outside India.
Each team shall comprise of three members.
A team comprising of only two members, both of them to be designated as speakers, may be allowed by MCC if there exist any exceptional situation.
The team comprising of three members, at least one member must be designated as Moot Researcher.
School of Law and Legal Affairs, Noida International University, Plot 1, Sector-17 A, Yamuna Expressway, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Teams must confirm their participation latest by 17th June 2019.
Registration is a two-step process comprising of filling up of the registration form and payment of the registration fee.
Request for the registration must be sent on the separate ‘Registration Form’ (annexed herewith under part A, Annexure I) completely filled in along with “Registration Payment Details” (annexed herewith under part A, Annexure II) and duly signed by the Head of the Institution/College/University sponsoring the teams.
The Teams are required to send a bona fide Authority Letter (enclosed under part A, Annex. I) issued by the appropriate dealing authority of their college /University along with duly filled in the application form.
Teams may confirm their participation by applying and submitting prescribed fee Rs 2500/- online on www.niu.edu.in or by sending a demand draft of Rs. 2500/- in favour of Noida International University and payable at Noida Branch of Punjab National Bank mentioning clearly in the brochure.
- The Fee prescribed for registration of each team is INR 2500/-
- The University will provide all arrangements for accommodation and hospitality for Participants. Rs.3000/- (only one-night stay) shall be charged from each Team.
The amount is inclusive of costs for accommodation and hospitality.
Cash payable by each observer and Team Escort shall be Rs. 1500/- per day for hospitality and accommodation.
- 15th April 2019: Release of Moot Problem and Opening of Registration.
- 17th June 2019: Last Date for registration.
- 25th June 2019: Last Date for registration with a fine of Rs. 500/-
- 27th June 2019: Last date for submission of Demand Drafts (Original Copy).
- 18th July 2019: Last Date for Submission of Memorial in Soft Copy.
- 5th September 2019: Last date of the approval of teams by Moot Society NIU.
- 12th September 2019: Memorial Submission in Hard Copy and Desk Registration.
- 12th & 13th September 2019: Event (Moot Court Competition).
- Best Team Award: Rs- 40,000/-
- Second Best Team Award: Rs- 15,000/-
- Best Mooter Award: Rs- 5,000/-
- Best Memorial Award: Rs- 5,000/-
- Best Researcher Award: Rs- 5,000/-
- Mr. Bhupendra Arya +91- 8800552782
- Mr. Amar Deep +91-9455430010
- Ms. Vaishali Gupta +91-9456220284
For the brochure and moot proposition CLICK HERE.
FOR website CLICK HERE