2 Days Certificate Course on Juvenile Justice
(Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
@ NUSRL, Ranchi [Jan 10-11]: Register by Jan 7
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) is a law university located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. It was established by a legislative Act, by the state of Jharkhand as the fourteenth National Law University of India.
About the Course
NUSRL is organising a two-days Certificate Course Coupled with Field Study on Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015.
- Module – 1: Introduction to Juvenile Justice System (01 Hour)
- Module – 2: International instruments related to Child & Law and Principles of Care & Protection of Children (01 Hour)
- Module – 3: Institutional framework and administration of juvenile justice relating to Children in conflict with law & Child in need and protection (03 Hours)
- Module – 4: Rehabilitation, Social Reintegration & Standards of care and protection (03 Hours)
- Module – 5: Institutional & Non-institutional Framework related to Adoption (02 Hours)
- Module – 6: Miscellaneous aspects related to the child (01 Hour)
- Module – 7: Orientation for the fieldwork (01 Hour)
Target Audience: Police Officers; Members of JJB, CWC, SJPU, DCPU, and ICPS; Staff of Child Line, Counselors from RINPAS and CIP, Staff of CCIs, Advocates, Para Legal Volunteers, Graduate Students, among others.
Minimum Qualification: Graduation
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi Campus, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
|Registration Fee||INR 3000/-|
|Two-days classes||10th & 11th January 2020|
|Last date for submission of fieldwork report||15th February 2020|
|Declaration of Results||28th February 2020|
Date of commencement of Registration: 11th December 2019
Closing of Registration: 7th January 2020
Payment of fees: Online Mode
- Account Name: NUSRL Ranchi
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Kanke Road, Ranchi
- Bank Account Number: 50100212797372
- IFSC: HDFC0002687
Note: Please fill the registration form and submit the same at the below-mentioned email id.
Vijeta Singh: +91-94307 19807
Dr. K. Syamala: +91-85803 22035