1st National Poster Making Competition
by Faculty of Law, Integral University:
Register by Nov 5
About the Organizer
Integral University is a state private university in Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, India, which originated as the Institute of Integral Technology, Lucknow. The Institute of Integral Technology, Lucknow was established in 1998.
About the Competition
The Constitutional Law Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University is organizing the 1st National Poster Making Competition.
- Social Injustices
- Women Empowerment
- Role of Government in Social Upliftment
- Environment Protection Policies of the Government
- Three-tier structure of the Government
The competition is open for Research Scholars and Students (studying in any of the recognized Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities).
The participation fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 300/- for a single participant and 400/- for the team (only two maximum), payable by PayTm/GooglePay on 9936835699.
You need to write an email for registration on email@example.com with following details – your name, college/school details, residential address and contact details (Phone and Email) and attach the payment proof with email, and send it by 05th November 2019.
- The Poster has to be made on a drawing sheet of size 22 x 15 inch along with 100 words write up about the theme of the poster on the backside of the Poster.
- The Poster should be accompanied by the following documents:
- ID Proof
- Payment Proof
The complete entry, with all the above documents, needs to be sent to the following address and must reach by 15th November 2019, 4.00 pm:
Constitutional Law Society, Faculty of Law, 3rd Floor, Techno Building, Integral University, Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026
Registration: 05th November 2019, 11:59 PM.
Submission: 15th November 2019, 11:59 PM.
The result of the essay writing competition will be declared by 20th November 2019.
- 1st Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + ₹1500/- Cash Prize
- 2nd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + ₹1000/- Cash Prize
Note: E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
For any query, feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Student-in-Charge: Mohd. Rameez Raza (+919936835699), Kafeel Khan (+916394374855)
For full details, click here.