1st National Literary Fest, ‘Erga Literarium – For Literature @ ICFAI, Hyderabad
Register by Nov 10
About the Organizer
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad – The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, a Deemed University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and accredited by the UGC NAAC with “A” Grade. IFHE offers Management, Engineering and Law Courses.
The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad is a promising destination for the students desirous of making law as their dream “Career”. The ICFAI Law School (ILS) is a significant segment of the IFHE and recognized by the Bar Council of India.
About ERGA Literarium
ICFAI Law School is organising its 1st National Literary Fest, ‘Erga Literarium – For Literature’ in coordination with its Literary Club. ERGA Literarium is a great opportunity for young aspiring lawyers to display their skill in various competitions being held at ICFAI law school.
15th, 16th and 17th November 2019
- All participants are required to confirm their participation, along with other payment details by 5:00 PM on 10th November 2019.
- It is essential that participants arrive at IFHE by 11:00 AM on 15th November 2019. The opening ceremony will be held in the afternoon for which participants attendance is compulsory.
- Formal registration and allocation of accommodation will be done before the commencement of the opening ceremony.
- Participants will be given their information kits after registration.
- The Campus’ s Mess will be open to participants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Along with this, food outlets will be set up during the day separately.
- Food and Accommodation are Rs 1800 per head for all three days of the event, i.e. 15, 16 & 17 of November 2019.
- Registration for events should be done beforehand unless otherwise provided.
- It is mandatory for participants to carry Govt. ID Proof and University ID, which will be checked during registration. Failure to do so may result in withdrawal of the participant(s).
- No refund of registration fees if any participant(s) wishes to opt-out.
- Organizers reserve right to disqualify participant(s) if found guilty of misconduct.
- Any breach of rules laid down by the organizing committee will attract serious action.
15th November: Informal
16th November: Ethnic
17th November: Formal
FACULTY COORDINATOR: Panigrahi Anwesh
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT COORDINATOR: Ebad Ur Rahman
Phone Number: +91 9381733264