1st Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam International Socio-Legal Film Making Competition 2017 @ ProBono India
In Association With
Kamendu Joshi & Associates
Advocates, Corporate Attorneys & Legal Consultants
1st Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam International
Socio-Legal Film Making Competition 2017
There are various issues in the society covering various aspects of it. These issues involve different social and legal aspects of it. We come across many literatures i.e. articles, policy papers, commentaries, documentaries, short films etc. touching these issues. Most impactful out of these all is visual representation of an issue. Impact of this lasts for long in our memory compared to other mediums. Looking at this, ProBono India has launched a unique competition of making short film on Socio-Legal issues.
- Any person/organization/institutions etc. from India, foreign countries can participatein the competition.
- Film must cover Social and Legal aspects.
- Film must not be duration of more than 5 minutes.
- Film should carry originality i.e. contain on ground work. It should not be compilation of different clips from YouTube or any other sources.
- Film could be in any language. It must have English sub-title.
- Film should have not been submitted to anywhere.
- There should not be any copyright violation. Proper references to be cited at proper places.
- Film to be uploaded on YouTube with proper title and description of the film. Film must not be uploaded anywhere i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. or communicated to anybody until result is announced. Violation of this guideline will lead to disqualification of entry. YouTube link is more convenient than DVD/CD submission as it can be shared easily with judges/panelist across the country.
- YouTube link to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith filled in registration form.
- Film to be submitted by March 31, 2017
- Results will be declared by April 20, 2017
- Certificates, Cash prizes & Mementos will be given to best three entries. First Rank s. 5,000, Second Rank Rs. 3,000 & Third Rank Rs. 2,000. In case of tie, entry will be sent to experts for further evaluation.
- All entries will be given a certificate of participation for submission.
For any further information or clarification, please contact,:
Kalpeshkumar L Gupta
Mob. +91 99248 97691
E-mail :- email@example.com
For Event Details, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Youtube, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org