1st B S Abdur Rahman National Moot Court Competition 2019
by Crescent School of Law,Chennai
[Sep 6-8, ]:
Register by Aug 10
About the Organization
B S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and technology is a renowned Quality Leadership Institution located at the greenest spot of Chennai near Tambaram.
Crescent School of Law sponsored by B S Abdur Rahman Institute of Science and Technology Society was established in the year 2017 with the objectives of providing quality legal education to the students of Rural and Urban areas.
About the Moot
B.S Abdur Rahman, Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Crescent School of Law, Chennai is organizing the 1st BS Abdur Rahman National Moot Court Competition from 6th to 8th September 2019, with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Human Organ Transplantation. It shall also touch upon the crucial aspect of the Constitution of India.
Student’s duly enrolled and pursuing 3 years or 5-year undergraduate law course from any university recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution
- A team may consist of a maximum of three (3) members.
- Such team shall include two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
B.S Abdu Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Crescent School of Law, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600048
Registration procedure and fee details
- Provisional Registration of the team for the competition shall be done by sending email to email@example.com. Upon receipt of email a confirmation email from us will be sent along with detail proforma, please confirm your participation by sending duly filled proforma to our email on or before 10 August 2019.
- The Programme Director reserves the right to restrict the number of participating teams to 16 on a first come first serve basis.
- A scanned copy of the Registration Form from the participating college/institution/university duly signed by anyone of the following: Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor confirming the names of the participants, Year/semester in which studying, representing the college/institution/university for the moot competition will have to be attached in the email.
- The registration fees of Rs. 3000 to be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Crescent School of Law” payable at Vandalur from any nationalised bank.
- Scanned copy of registration particulars and Demand Draft(DD) should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked as “The 1 B S Abdur Rahman National Moot Court Competition 2019 -Registration” as the subject of the mail latest by 10 August 2019.
- Team codes will be allotted on 11 August 2019
|Last Date of Registration||10th Aug 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Softcopy)||24th Aug 2019|
|Date of the Competition||6th – 8th Sep 2019|
|SL NO||Name||Designation||Contact No|
|1||Shaji .M||Assist. Prof.||8939133890|
|2||Sajid Hameed||Assist. Prof.||8881889476|
|3||Aparna Madhu||Assist. Prof.||9038883291|