1st Amity National Essay Writing Competition on Constitution And Constitutionalism 2018
Amity Law School Gurugram in Collaboration is Organising its 1st National Essay writing Competition on Constitution & Constitutionalism 2018 on the auspicious day of 26thNovember 2018 i.e. Constitution Day. It is a competition designed to inculcate literary skills among the students. The topics of articles are propounded by some known academicians.
Students, Scholars, Academicians pursuing any degree or course from a recognized university and School Students can participate in the competition.
Constitution & Constitutionalism
- Constitutionalism & Democracy
- Constitutionalism & Good Governance
- Constitutionalism & Religion
- Constitutionalism & Separation of Power
- International & Global Constitutionalism
Note: The above-mentioned list for sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and hence any other submission pertinent to the theme shall be accorded consideration.
- The registration fee for a single author is Rs. 500 and for co-author is Rs. 800.
- Date of Release of Notification: 25th October 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 10th November 2018
- Last Date of Submission: 20th November 2018
- Declaration of Result: 26th November 2018
- The Article must be submitted in English only, not exceeding 3500 words (including footnotes)
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-Authorship up to two members allowed
- The article should be the original work of the authors. The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere or plagiarism beyond 30 % will lead to disqualification.
- The fee paid for the competition is non-refundable.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entry if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- In all matters related to the Essay Competition, the decision of the Panel and ALS shall be final and conclusive
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The margin in each side shall be 2.54 cm i.e. 1 inch
- All submissions must follow the Harvard Bluebook system of citation 20th edition.
- The Article must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
“ALS Essay on Constitution and Constitutionalism 2018.”
- The body of the e-mail must specify the Name, Address, e-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with address and class of the Participant.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- The article must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- Knowledge of Law: 20 Marks
- Structure & Organisation: 20 Marks
- Latest Developments in such topic: 20 Marks
- Researcher view & Relevance of Research: 20 Marks
- Compliance with Rules & Presentation: 20 Marks
1st Prize: Certificate of Excellence + Medal + 5100/- Cash Prize
2nd Prize: Certificate of Excellence + Medal + 3100/- Cash Prize
3rd Prize: Certificate of Excellence +Medal + 2100/- Cash Prize
Certificates will be provided to all the participants
For any queries or further clarifications, intending participants may contact:
Dinky Aghi : +91 85720 31145
Yuvraj Singh : +91 95990 46539
Email Id: email@example.com