17th All India Moot Court Competition 2017 @ His Highness Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam
(From 3rd to 5th March, 2017)
NOTE: Date Extended for Registration: 07th Feb., 2017
Clarification to Moot Problem: CLICK HERE
First Published on 30th Dec., 2016
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
Moot Court Competition
His Highness Maharaja’s Government Law College, Ernakulam
From 3rd to 5th March, 2017
Moot Club of His Highness Maharajas Government Law College proudly announces the conduct of XVII All India Moot Court Competition 2017 for the T.S. Venkateswara Iyer Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy.
DATE AND VENUE:
The Seventeenth All India Moot Court Competition for Justice T. S. Venkateswara Iyer Memorial Ever Rolling Trophy under the auspices of His Highness Maharajas Government Law College Ernakulam Moot Club will be held from 3rd to 5th March, 2017 at the His Highness Maharajas Government Law College Ernakulam campus.
- The last date for confirmation of participation is 30th JANUARY 2017 and the entry is limited to 30 teams.
- The Registration forms shall be filled with the photos of team members and signature of the Head of the Institution and a scanned copy of the same should be mailed to email@example.com on or before 1ST FEBRUARY 2017.
- Each team shall remit a sum of Three Thousand Rupees (Rs. 3000/-) towards registration. The remittance of the same shall be done by DD/ Cheque drawn in favour of Treasurer, Moot Club, Government Law College, Ernakulam.
- The scanned copy of DD/ Cheque along with the soft copy of the registration forms should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th FEBRUARY 2017.
- The hardcopy of the same should be sent by post/ courier to The Convenor, Moot Club, Government Law College, Ernakulam, Pin: 682011 and it should reach latest by 10th February 2017.
- The teams shall report at the venue before 2 p.m. on 3rd March 2017.
PRIZES AND AWARDS:
- Every participant and researcher will be awarded certificate of participation.
- Honours in this competition include
i. Best Team
ii. Second Best Team
iii. Best Student Advocate
iv. Best Female Student Advocate
v. Best Male Student Advocate
vi. Best Memorial
vii. Second Best Memorial
viii. Best Researcher
ix. Second Best Researcher
- About 27 trophies and Rs. 50,000/- as prize money are slated to be awarded in the competition.
BOARDING AND LODGING:
The boarding and lodging for the teams will be provided from 3rd morning to the morning of 6th March, 2017 ONLY. Lodging for female and male students will be separate. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES the Moot Club would provide lodging and boarding for any other person other than the three team members. The facilities in the library and the Cyber Station of the Government Law College, Ernakulam can be availed, but only for reference.
DATES TO BE RECKONED:
- Last date for Provisional Registration 30th January 2017
- Last Date for Soft Copy of Registration forms and DD/ Cheque: 1st February 2017
- Last Date for submitting the Hard Copy of Registration Forms and DD/ Cheque: 5th February 2017
- Submission of Soft copy of Memorials: 28th February 2017
- Last Date for sending Travel Plans (Both Soft copy and Hard Copy): 15th February 2017.
- Reporting at the venue: 3rd March 2017, before 2.00 PM
The participants may feel free to contact us over phone or email.
Ø Faculty in Charge
Smt. Meenakumary S.
+91 –9495385445 +91-9447434293
Ø Student Convenors
E-mail : mootclubglc.ekm@
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Rules & Regulations, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Travel Plan, CLICK HERE
For Moot Problem, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program/Job Post/Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com